Sooo, I thought it was time for another #MailboxMonday. There were only 2 new books last week, so I decided to wait another week and then do a post. This week there are a few more new books. (This buying less books-thing didn’t last for long.) Oops!
But I really can’t say no when I see a book that sounds good.
First the Paperbacks:
From Dreamspinner Press:
In The Middle of Somewhere by Roan Parrish
Sunset Park by Santino Hassell
Breakaway by Avon Gale (you can find my review here)
A Kind of Truth by Lane Hayes (you can find my review here)
All That is Solid Melts Into Air by Christopher Koehler*
From Harmony Ink Press:
Poz by Christopher Koehler
Except for All That Is Solid Melts Into Air I’ve read all of them already. And I loved them so much that I wanted to have them in my bookshelf.
Anyone of you who buys e-books AND paperbacks, or am I the only one? 😉
- Dom on the Side by Kate Aaron (you can find my review here)
- Lollipop by Amy Lane*
- Save of the Game by Avon Gale
- Pain Slut (The Subs Club #2) by J.A. Rock*
- Farm Fresh (Naked Organics #1) by Posy Roberts*
- Tracefinder: Contact (Tracefinder #1) by Kaje Harper*
- Status Update (Gaymers #1) by Annabeth Albert (you can find my review here)
- Out! (The Shamwell Tales #3) by J.L. Merrow (you can find my review here)
- Playing With Fire (Glasgow Lads #3) by Avery Cockburn**
- Spanish Bay by Hans M Hirschi*
That’s all of them. ^_^ Not as many as last time, but still quite a few.
Hope you have a nice week and until next time! 🙂